Saturday, December 31, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Note Size Comparisons

This is my size comparison review for the Samsung Galaxy Note.

This is a BIG phone. But I have to admit, it's just perfect. It's too big for the common user, that's for sure. I have had the SGS2 and the Dell Streak, and you'll see them in a moment, but they're smaller than the Note. Actually, the Dell Streak is a bit taller, but the Note is wider. It makes it a little harder to hold from end to end with your fingers, and makes one handed use almost impossible.

Without making you read a lot more, here are the picture reviews.

Probably its closest brother is the Samsung Galaxy S2, this is the international version i9100.



A lot of people will compare this beast to the Dell Streak 5. As you can see, the Streak is slightly taller, but not as wide. This helps a lot in the field of typing.


The Blackberry 9700 is completely dwarfed by this phone.


Blackberry's latest weapon out of its arsenal is the 9900 Bold Touch, a fantastic device if I may add. Here are the comparisons between the two.

While I was having some Mexican food with a friend, I noticed she had the original Samsung Galaxy S. So here is a picture to compare the two.
The SGS2 was my personal device for 7 months, and honestly, it is one of the greatest devices I've ever had. So here is another picture to compare the two. Sorry about the flash, I took it in a rush.


More to come about the actual device.

3 comments:

  1. All those are old school now...!!! The new Galaxy Note 4 is here to blew them away

    www.cabnet-onmobile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete